1. Celeste & Pearl LLC is an online decorating consultation service only. All recommendations are regarded as suggestions to improve the look of your space and not intended for construction purposes.
2. Customer agrees to provide full information regarding the Customer’s requirements for the project.
3. Celeste & Pearl LLC will perform services as expeditiously as is consistent with professional skill, care and the orderly progress of the project.
4. Celeste & Pearl LLC will not be responsible for the means, methods or procedures of construction, fabrication, delivery & installation, or safety precautions in connection with the project; for the acts or omissions of any contractor or subcontractor, supplier or other person performing the work on the project; or, for any failure of them to meet any schedules or completion dates.
5. Celeste & Pearl LLC is not responsible for inaccurate measurements provided by the Customer nor furniture pieces that do not fit as a result of inaccurate measurements.
6. Customer is solely responsible for confirming a piece will fit through delivery route and in their space prior to ordering.
7. Celeste & Pearl LLC reserves the right not to exceed 10 hours of work per room for the Customer including correspondence and revisions.
8. Celeste & Pearl LLC cannot be held responsible for arranging repairs, replacement or freight claims for purchases made in conjunction with recommendations for the project.
9. Customer shall permit Celeste & Pearl LLC to take photographs or other reproductions of the project or any portion thereof, and to publicly display the same through news, media or otherwise upon stated permission from Customer. The Customer's name, address, or any personal information shall not be used without written consent.
10. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Customer's purchase of services or other matters relating to Celeste & Pearl LLC or breach thereof shall be settled by arbitration in the City of Milwaukee, Wisconsin in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association then in effect, and the judgment may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The parties hereby agree that this Agreement shall be construed, enforced, and governed by the laws of the State of Wisconsin. In addition to any other legal and equitable remedies, Celeste & Pearl LLC shall be entitled to receive attorney's fees and costs in the enforcement of this Agreement.
11. Any provision of this Agreement held to be void or unenforceable under any law shall be deemed stricken, and all remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and binding upon both Celeste & Pearl LLC and the Customer.
12. This Agreement may not be changed or modified except by further written agreement signed by both the Customer and Celeste & Pearl LLC.